If your organization is an APGA member and you’ve received a few copies of our 2012 Symposium brochure, never fear! It’s not a mistake – we wanted you to have extras to pass around your organization or among anyone you know who might be interested in this year’s conservation-themed sessions. Unfortunately we faced a very quick turn-around time when we arranged to have them mailed off, so we were unable to include an explanatory note with the brochures. Be sure to look out for them if you haven’t already received them!
- Professional Outreach Project 2014: Wyck Historic House, Garden and Farm
- Bartram’s Garden: Reconnecting People, Plants, and Place
- The Delaware Center for Horticulture: Urban Greening and So Much More
- Mount Cuba’s Native Garden Wonderland
- Class of 2016’s First Field Trip- Bowman’s Hill Wildflower Preserve